The Yes Box is a microprocessor-controlled energy management system that is installed in the lighting circuits at the main distribution sub-board. The flexible model range has been designed to cater to varying market specifications and sizes.
The Yes Box is available in three models:
- 1210 model - Single Phase 200 lamps - 10 kVA: Approximately 465 m2 covered
- 3420 model -Three Phase 360 lamps - 18 kVA: Approximately 850 m2 covered
- 3630 model -Three Phase 600 lamps - 30 kVA: Approximately 1400 m2 covered
The YES BOX’s digital microprocessor technology easily works with other electrical / digital energy efficiency products, including the latest:
- Lighting Control Products (sensors, etc); and
- Building Automation Systems, either locally or remotely, e.g. via the internet.
What makes the YES Box unique?
The YES BOX is one of the few voltage reduction devices that is:
- Fully independent three-phase
- Completely micro processor controlled
- With “no mechanical moving parts”
- Fully integrated sub distribution panel
The Yes Box is applicable to general and large-scale commercial and industrial applications. It provides superior coverage, stability and safety.
Additionally, the YES BOX incorporates various safety features including a uniquely developed software based Automatic Minimum Voltage Limitation System which provides surge and brownout protection. It was designed with the added ability of allowing maintenance and / or fault resolution by employing a unique “bypass” switch facility without disruption to the lighting environment.
The YES BOX operates by monitoring line voltage and current. It monitors the incoming power levels and based on pre-set conditions it controls the outgoing power. The voltage to a pre-selected bank of lights is lowered in a pre-determined manner with all management and control via a fully digital switching and microprocessor system.
Summary of Product Features:
- JUSTIFIED - Measurable result aids cost-benefit analysis & purchase
- QUANTIFIABLE - Value Created & Greenhouse Emissions saved
- APPLICABLE - to any voltage system
- EASY TO USE - “Set and Forget”
- VERSATILE - Controls magnetic ballast fluorescent and high intensity discharge lamps (Metal halide etc)
- EASY TO INSTALL - Easy low cost installation at switchboard - also provides handy bypass switch
- 3 PHASE - 3 phase sub-distribution panel