Commander – Power Supply
The Commander is a versatile, thoroughly reliable power supply, providing uninterrupted power for industries with high peak power demands. The Sentry is ideal for security applications like electronic doors and alarms and for sensitive systems like automatic door controls.
The Commander is a 480 W isolated power transmitter powered through a standard 24 V power supply. It has a switch to select the desired input voltage range for either 110-120 V or 220-240 V. The power supply has a wide operating voltage up to 270 V and is equipped to withstand a full 5 minute surge of up to 15 % on the maximum voltage.
To ensure maximum usage conditions, the Commander is fitted with an automatic backup battery switchover that fires up in case of a power failure in the mains. The output voltage is held within a tight 5 % tolerance.
The Commander has a hardy internal performance monitoring and control system through a number of safety features like reverse polarity protection for the battery connection, automatic disconnection on low voltage conditions, thermally controlled internal fan operation and a simple 1 Amp trickle charge battery management system.
The Commander is a high quality electronic power supply that has the efficiency and reliability for situations when uninterrupted power supply is critical.
- Industrial Controls
- Automatic Doors
- Security Systems
- Lighting Circuits
- And many other industrial applications
- 480 W isolated power supply
- AC/DC providing 24.0 Vdc output
- Input voltage range 120 VAC and 240 VAC (Selectable)
- Operation up to 270 V
- Automatic backup battery switchover in case of mains failure
- RS485 communications half duplex (2 wire)
- Internal performance monitoring & control
- Reverse polarity protection for battery connection
- Automatic low voltage battery disconnect
- Provides simple 1 Amp trickle charge battery management
- Thermally controlled fan operation
To puchase the Commander please go to www.diversepower.com.au