Save up to 35% on your lighting spend.
The YES Box is a light management system that optimizes energy usage for T8 fluoro & HID lighting. Retrofittable, easy to install, will significantly improve your building’s energy efficiency.
The YES Box is an industry proven intelligent power management system that saves lighting costs and reduces your overall energy usage.
The YES Box is designed to automatically manage the voltage level supplied to the lamps (within predefined limits). Lights start at full nominal voltage and after a short start up period (less than 30 seconds for fluorescent lights) the voltage is reduced, without discernible light loss. Should extra banks be switched on, the YES Box "sensing" the change in demand, automatically switches to full power mode before subsequently reverting to economy mode.
- Significant energy savings - up to 35%
- Reduce Energy demand by up to 30%
- Verifiable reduction in your carbon footprint
- Lower Maintenance Costs - Lamps last up to 30% longer
- Improved Lumen output per watt (LPW) over lamp life
- Set and forget operation
- Less than 2 years payback - (Dependant on usage)
- Extended lamp life and higher output in later 60% of lamp life cycle
- Applicable to both Fluorescent lamps and HID (Metal Halide, Mercury Vapour etc)
- Unit life estimated to be 15+ years
- No discernible loss in light output or quality
- Reduces Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Improves Power Factor (Up to 15% demonstrated)
Some of the benefits of improving your power factor are as follows:
- Your utility bill will be smaller. Low power factor requires an increase in the electric utility’s generation and transmission capacity to handle the reactive power component caused by inductive loads
- Your electrical system’s branch capacity will increase. Uncorrected power factor will cause power losses in your distribution system. You may experience voltage drops as power losses increase. Excessive voltage drops can cause overheating and premature failure of motors and other inductive equipment
- Low capital costs with wide coverage capability of up to 600+ Lamps
- Applicable to any business with a minimum of 75 x 36 watt lamps
- Reduces lamp replacement / maintenance costs. Increases lamp and ballast life
- No moving parts; unit life estimated at 15+ years
- High-value retrofit application
- Significantly more cost-effective than installing new high efficiency lighting which invariably has a significantly higher relative capital outlay and installation cost particularly across larger lighting installations
- YES BOX installed with existing lighting can generate savings of 10-20% approx. over most new lighting technologies; e.g. electronic ballasts
- Small footprint; fits easily in several ways in most situations
- Ease of Installation; low labor cost (essential for future installed cost planning)
- Reduces air-conditioning cooling costs (ballast approx. 27 degrees Centigrade cooler)