It’s simple – the easiest way to save on your energy costs is to adjust your consumption habits. Making small changes around the home can help you save a significant amount on your next energy bill.
Try our energy saving tips:
- Avoid heating rooms that you aren’t using, keep doors closed and place heating systems away from windows where possible
- Set your hot water system to 65 degrees rather than 70 degrees
- Use cold water for the kettle (using hot tap water duplicates the energy effort to boil the water)
- Use the thermostat and timer on your heater so it automatically turns on and off as required
- Consider investing in a Solar PV Self Use system to reduce your energy grid demands